Skip to main content

Togolese Striker Francis Kone Saves Opponent's Life

Togolese striker Francis Kone saved the life of goalkeeper Martin Berkovec, who nearly swallowed his tongue during a Czech league match.

Slovacko's Kone acted fast after Berkovec had collided with his Bohemians 1905 team-mate Daniel Krch.
He used his fingers to move Berkovec's tongue and stop him suffocating.

Berkovec later wrote on Facebook: "I would like to thank Francis Kone for rescue and emergency… I'm glad for the relief and thanks again!!!"
from bbc

Popular posts from this blog

The New Shoe Syndrome - Lol

The feeling of wearing new shoes to work for me, is synonymous to being served the best part of the seasoned grilled turkey on thanksgiving day. It feels gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddd!!!!

These pair of new shoes has redefined my walking this morning. I plan not to sit at my desk today during lunch break. With the least opportunity, I will parade myself through the office from the seventh floor down to the reception in order to display my shoes and my new walk. Yes, new walk! I always have a new walk when I wear new shoes, call me the office "Heidi Klum".

The "ohh nice shoes', "where did you get it", "which brand" comments from my colleagues, clients and visitors is what I'm fantastically awaiting to hear throughout the day whilst I carry on with my duties and humming to Beyonce's "I'm feeling myself" song. Call it multitasking😉😎

What new apparel do you have on today?...common share with us.

Office Jokes

Employee Mistakes

If a barber makes a mistake, It is a New style

If a driver makes a mistake, It is a New path,

If an engineer makes a mistake, It is a New Venture

If parents makes a mistake, It is a New Generation

If a politician makes a mistake, It is a New Law

If a scientist makes a mistake, It is a New Invention

If a tailor makes a mistake, It is a New Fashion

If a teacher makes a mistake, It is a New Theory

If our boss makes a mistake, It is a New Idea

If an employee makes a mistake, It is a Mistake Only


How to get a Day off from Work

Woman: I can make the boss give me the day off.

Man: And how would you do that?

Woman: "Just wait and see''. She then hangs upside-down from the ceiling.

Boss comes in: What are you doing?

Woman: I'm the light bulb.

Boss: You've been working so much that you've gone crazy. I think you need to take the day off.

The man started to follow her and the boss asks: Where are you going?

Man: I'm going home, too. I can't work …

Secret Santa!

Let's cut the pretense, you didn't like the present you received!! Did you? Lol

Once again, its that time of the year when we have to exchange gifts.
Prior to the day of the gifts exchange, I had to run through the mall searching for that perfect present. All the stores I run through didn't seem to have that one thing that could catch my "big eyes".wheewww! !who even instituted 'Office Secret Santa'! Shoes was number one on the list, followed by clutch then a dress since my Secret Santa was a lady.
Finally, I went for a nice purple clutch, wait! what if she doesn't like the color.....😩 The day finally approached, amidst eating, drinking and making merry the presents were handed out to their respective owners mixed with feelings of suspense and curiosity. Who is getting what, and from who.
Colleagues! Colleagues! ! Colleagues! ! ! how many times did I call you all, guess what i received upon all the running through the mall to get the best gift, lol. …