Office Jokes

Employee Mistakes

If a barber makes a mistake, It is a New style

If a driver makes a mistake, It is a New path,

If an engineer makes a mistake, It is a New Venture

If parents makes a mistake, It is a New Generation

If a politician makes a mistake, It is a New Law

If a scientist makes a mistake, It is a New Invention

If a tailor makes a mistake, It is a New Fashion

If a teacher makes a mistake, It is a New Theory

If our boss makes a mistake, It is a New Idea

If an employee makes a mistake, It is a Mistake Only


How to get a Day off from Work

Woman: I can make the boss give me the day off.

Man: And how would you do that?

Woman: "Just wait and see''. She then hangs upside-down from the ceiling.

Boss comes in: What are you doing?

Woman: I'm the light bulb.

Boss: You've been working so much that you've gone crazy. I think you need to take the day off.

The man started to follow her and the boss asks: Where are you going?

Man: I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark.


Comments

Post a Comment